Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bumblebees and hummingbirds

Inspired by nature - by Alex Monroe.

Hi everyone^^. Glad to be back from my blogging break! The sun shines like crazy and lures us outside. This morning I had a special appointment with my house janitor: one of my high heels broke and luckily he succeeded in reparing it! Happiness^^. Current favourite song: Rockstar by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. Makes me think of my schooldays. Very hip: Jewellery by Alex Monroe. I am fascinated by his gorgeous necklaces and earrings which feature little golden bumblebees, hummingbirds or beautiful and mysterious flowers. What do you think? Lovely regards,
Lilly ;))
Little bird in a leaf locket - by Alex Monroe.

Jewellery from the fairy-tale of the Twelve Dancing Princesses: Earrings from the enchanted magic forest - golden leaves by Alex Monroe.

A hummingbird from the Brazilian rain forest - by Alex Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment