Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back on Stage - Lilly's return

I love the contrast to the background xD - Here in my favourite
winter jacket.

Cinema Outfit: dress+cardigan+purse - hm, necklace+tights -
primark, shoes - nina fiarucci.


The most delicious cupcakes, from Budapest's main market hall.

Hi! I realized that I love my blog and cannot give it up. It has been months since I last blogged, but I will make up for it. Are you ready to join Lilly Rose in her latest adventures? Layout is still under construction and here are the major changes:
  • focus on fashion
  • focus on sweets
  • focus on everything glamorous =)
  • ~ 2 posts per week
  • additonal pages (e.g. About)
  • new layout
  • motto: Life is glamorous
I am happy to greet new and old readers, we will have a great time! =)

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment