Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bewitched...



Today I found this fantastic commercial with Audrey Tautou, the actress of "Amélie" (2001) for the french perfume 'Chanel No.5'. I love the story of this video! Can't I meet a man like this one?! =) Besides, I have a new favourite song: Too Young by Queensberry (you gotta listen to it!!). And I watched Bewitched (2005) with Nicole Kidman this evening. She is such a cute witch! I wish I could have a house like hers (interior colours white and soft pink, huge garden, magic cat as pet...) and I absolutely adore the fluffy skirt she wears to her date with Jake! Life would be so much fun with a little bit more magic^^. Tomorrow I'll be out with my friend DH. and we planned something special, so I am looking forward to it! Love, Lilly :)

Enjoying a cool night breeze at the train...

...both visit the turkish city Istanbul...

...they finally meet each other at the station.


Nicole Kidman as enchanting witch Isobel Bigelow in Bewitched.

No comments:

Post a Comment