Sunday, June 21, 2009

Strawberry Temptation

Inspiring accessorys by Accessorize.

Hi^^. This afternoon I went shopping with my friend DH into the new mall in our city. I haven't been there before, so I was quite excited to get there. It is really huge(!!!) and we both walked our feet off...but I found some veeery nice pieces^^ and this makes me understandably happy!! It is always fun going out with D, 'cause we have the same size in clothes and shoes, like the same stores and often even the same pieces =). After all the exhausting running about, we stopped at Starbucks (I am said to be addicted - so what?!!) and I tried the Frappuccino Strawberry with Cream, which was really delicious! D. had Vanilla Cream (but Strawberry is better :P). I wish everyone a nice beginning of the new week^^.
Love, Lilly :)

PS.: Going shopping on Sunday is an exception in Germany (occuring every few months), as the stores are normally closed on Sunday.

Starbucks frappuccino - delicious!! (by flickr/autumn_bliss)

No comments:

Post a Comment