Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to the Blogosphere

Wearing white requires caution: not the best for someone as clumsy as me...XD

We went out for drinking a coffe together (yeah, at night, totally normal).


A recent going out outfit: shirt from blogger Jules, leggins primark, belt noname, shoes (?), earrings jerusalem, bag present from mam, ring six.

It happens to all bloggers occasionally and there is not much that we can do about it, even if we love blogging with all our heart and put a lot of passion into it...sometimes real life demands (and pleasures) are so strong that you get completely distracted from the blogosphere. In my case, I had no idea that my break would be a month long even if I was thinking that I'd like to blog every day!!. Does it give any indication of how incredibly busy and exciting a work place abroad can be? Now I am back for good and I have tons of fantastic pictures and stories with me:

* a shopping trip to Tel Aviv
* a adventurous trip to Jordan
* a boat trip at the sea
* lots of events with friends

So: Yaay, finally a blog update (a decent outfit post, suitable for a fashion blogger) and there'll be more from me soon =). Cordial greetings to all my beloved readers!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment