Monday, July 26, 2010

Step Up, City Girl!

Summer, summer, summer!! :D (source)

Not that I have everything here in Israel that I need....I bought tons of jewellery and dresses =) (already picture the airport staff asking like "You want to open a boutique or something??!"). The only problem is getting proper shoes... (not that I currently can walk in anything else than flip flops, lol). And as much as I try to avoid the online shop of our favourite Swedish fashion house, those stunning summer shoes are on my wishlist =)). How do you like them?

No.1 Lace Peeptoe Booties (my favourites^^)♥♥♥. 40 Euro.

No.2 Soft Pink High Heels. 40 Euro.

No. 3 Cut-out Booties in Marshmallow Pink. 30 Euro.

No.4 Flower Print High Heels. 30 Euro.

Here is my mission: Writing to H&M and complaining about the fact that their size 41 is generally a little too small for average 41. I am not supposed to cut off one of my toes like the sisters from Cinderella, am I??! Lots of sun and love to you,




No comments:

Post a Comment