Monday, August 23, 2010

Hide Away in the Flower Tree

Lilly trying to camouflage in the magnificent flower tree with her new print romper from Jerusalem.

Well hidden like a panther =) (or so I wish). Okay, at least I tried.

Climbing down is another matter...huh!
(romper jerusalem, sunglasses+bracelets nazareth, ring six, earrings madonna)

~*~

I got back onto the flower tree during the night to sit between the softly swaying branches and gaze dreamily into the stars... =).

~*~

Look what I found in Jerusalem - Topshop yaaay!!! First time visiting one of their stores!

Pretty stylish girl, seen in Jerusalem.

Shooting (outfit) pictures while sitting in a tree is something I have to try again. It's kind of funny when you pretend to manage sitting on swaying branches, all the time avoiding to fall down. =)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment