Monday, August 2, 2010

Sand of Time

Actually, I don't feel like an outfit post today... due to the severe bombings this morning in Israel. Everyone around me is acting like nothing happened, but I feel confused and uneasy about it. Now I keep receiving emails from Germany, pleading me to come home. So, you see, even if you are in paradise... nothing is as perfect as it seems. I try to concentrate on work for now and hope that I can spend the rest of my time here in peace.

Lace dress from a local store, leggins primark, (non-matching) flipflops noname.

The flowers around the plam tree are (together with hibiscus) the only flowers that grow well in the desert climate here.

We went out that evening to my favourite coffeeplace at the beach (so, no high heels^^).

Close-up on the jewellery: from a local market.

All the best for you! Keep in mind that we cannot value peace high enough. Even if your Monday morning seems boring, there are many places in the world, where people would be happy to have a boring Monday...
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment