Thursday, August 19, 2010

Medieval Fantasy Earrings by Vintouch

No end to shopping tipps this week -haha^^. But you'll agree at the sight of those handmade pieces of jewellery that they are something special! Found in the (private) Online Shop Vintouch - handmade and inspired by medieval artwork. Prices are reasonable! Below my shop favourites:

Flower design with coloured pearls.

Blue and gold - is there a better combination? The symbols at the pendants look mysterious.

A little more oriental: hearts and pearls.

~*~

Anything more? Yeah, I am quite annoyed with G**gle right now. When I logged into my blogger account this morning, they asked for my phone number to 'restore' my blog in case of sudden data loss. What a ploy - just yesterday I read that they are focusing now on collecting cell phone data from people and that they are already able to locate you/your phone via the number. I am really unhappy with this (and did not give my number of course). Don't give yours if they ask! With the whole G**gle Street View thing going on, I am trying to get away from them as far as possible - which primarily means changing the search engine and reduced use of my g**glemail email adress. They are crossing the limit with their schemes...

No comments:

Post a Comment