Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late summer

My current fashion favourites.

Hi^^. Finally, I'll write an outfit post again! My current favourite key piece: the vintage jeans mini. Although I have to admit that the weather changed drastically the last few days and I cannot wear it like last week as depicted above, but I guess that is okay. I enjoyed a warm afternoon of late summer in it and now I just have to add some layers of warm, very warm clothing! Thanks to my friend SH, who had the unexspected pleasure of taking the pictures^^. I absolutely adore his new interior design in his flat, focusing on the combination of white, black and red! (Mayhap I'll ask him for a picture permission).
Love, Lilly :)

PS.: I have a sore throat...awww, I planned so many activities for the weekend...I have to stay healthy!

Lilly's outfit (shirt: orsay, vest+skirt: vintage,
thights: CA, bracelet: HM)

No comments:

Post a Comment