Monday, September 28, 2009

Universal chaos

Movie scene from Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009).

Twice a year I throw everything in my room into complete disarray: Seasonal closet change! Nothing is left at its place, you open loads of boxes...say goodbye to your beloved pieces and welcome back old friends! Challenging is the gradually occuring sorting out process. Can I really, really give this piece away for good? And packing up summer dresses makes me sad, because it is the ultimate proof that summer is definitely and uncompromisingly over! And why keeps my closet expanding like crazy? I am not obtaining new clothes that often. I shall need a walk-in cupboard to store all my treasures...one can dream. I managed it nevertheless! Let's wait for spring for the game to begin anew. So far, everything is in order again.

Love, Lilly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment