Sunday, September 27, 2009

The lilac crisis

Tasty plum cake - enjoyed best with whipped cream (Source).

Beautiful lilac blossoms (Source).

Hi^^. For quite some years I couldn't stand the colour violet. Everything lilac got banned from my closet! I could have never imagined to wear violet ever again...but a little time ago I somehow overcame this lilac crisis with the help of some gorgeous purple heels I saw at a shop. And I had to conclude regretfully that I had nothing to wear with them. Then I thought of all the beautiful things in life that have this mysterious colour: Grapes, plums, huckleberrys, lilac... To put it in a nutshell: last week I bought a pair of rose-shaped purple earrings and a ring and I am planning to go for more...Lovely sunday to all of you^^.
Lilly :))

Delicious huckleberry joghurt (Source).

Mellow purple grapes (Source).

No comments:

Post a Comment