Saturday, June 5, 2010

ATLANTIS

Caesarea gave us the possibility to shoot these pictures. They came out like I hoped^^. So, a kind of extraordinary 'daily outfit post' today =). H. volunteered to take the photos, thank you honey!♥

White embroidered dress, borrowed from H. I suppose, the red veil is left from a play that took place here.

The feeling of the warm wind coming from the Mediterranean Sea, caressing through my hair can only be described with the wish to Fly away...

Waves softly crushing against the rocks.

What must life have been like at the time this building was created initially?

Close-Up on the pearl creole earrings from Jerusalem. Ring from Six Jewellery. I tried to find a dress with a similar embroidery - not successfully :(.

Seriously, one I day I want to live in a house at the sea. That's all I need to feel happy. Really really happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment