Sunday, June 13, 2010

Milla vs. Rumi vs. RVCA

Rumi Neely (Blog).

Collaborations with star designers are nothing new in the fashion world. But this one is: Fashion Blogging Queen Rumi Neely from Fashiontoast (who has her own campaign for Forever21 displayed on Times Square, NYC right now) teamed up with surfer label RVCA and designed this awesome dress for their collection: The Machinery Dress.

Available at RVCA's Online Shop: here (~ 60 Dollar). Kinda reminds you of something??!!

Right! The inspiration was Leeloo Dallas' (Milla Jovovich) outfit in The Fifth Element (with Bruce Willis). (One of my favourite movies and I recognized the source of inspiration already before I read where it is from =))).

I am not sure yet if I like the black version better than the white. Okay, but the most important question: Any RVCA retailers in Germany or do I have to ship it from the States??? Awww.

Conclusion: More design collaborations with Rumi please ;). Amazing how the bloguettes influence in the fashion world grows, hmm?

***

Still overly busy until at least Friday! Please keep your fingers crossed that everything works well. Meanwhile I had a lot of other issues to deal with also (uff). A few calm and peaceful days would be nice soon! A good start into the week my lovelies, keep your spirits up!♥♥♥
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment