Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alternative outfits

Purse by Alternative Outfitters

Hi! Today for a special matter: I tended to associate
veganism with an rather extreme eco-sustainable
lifestyle, close to ascetism. If you now think...ehm,
what means 'vegan' again? It includes the
abdication of any animal products, e.g. honey, eggs and
milk. I am vegetarian myself, but I could not
imagine to reject yoghurt^^ (I can easily eat
a little bucket of stracciatella yoghurt). Together
with the eating habits I envisioned very alternative
outfits, like the hippies of the 60s...you know what I am
talking about in the worst case! But the page
AlternativeOutfitters really changed my mind! The
gorgeous accessories in this post are all from their shop and
they are all considered vegan, which means that they were
produced eco-friendly and without harming animals.
Amazing design, I simply admire it!!!

Lilly^^


No comments:

Post a Comment