Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zhang Ziyi

Zhang Ziyi as blind dancer in 'The house of flying daggers'

Hi^^. This evening I went out with my friends to
eat at an Asian restaurant! The food was
absolutely delicious and I enjoyed the atmosphere,
being surrounded by all kind of interior decoration
with an asian design. We'll be definitely going
back there again in time! I had jasmine tea, little spring
rolls and pan-fried noodles with vegetables and
little prawns.
My favourite Asian actress is Zhang Ziyi (Ziyi is her first name).
She is famous for playing in 'Tiger & Dragon (2000)',
'Geisha (2005)', 'The house of flying daggers (2004)' and
'Hero (2002)'. Most of her films feature her as martial
arts heroine. Her fighting often appears as
smooth as dancing! This is due to her former
career as dancer. Her outfits are stunning and I wish
I could move as graciously and fleet-footed as her!
Please convince yourself and watch one of her films!^^.
All pictures are from 'Hello Ziyi'.

Lilly :)
Zhang Ziyi at the premiere of 'Memoirs of a Geisha'
in a beautiful white gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment