Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mermaid Melody

Earrings, necklace: Vintage, Shirt: NYer Basics

Beyoncé in a mermaid dress, source: www.fabsugar.com

Mermaid bag, source: www. frelina.com
Hi^^.
My lovely new earrings arrived today!
I am really into earings and I just had
to get this pair! (Enlarge the picture to
see the details). I noticed that they
cannot be worn on a daily basis,
but I'll figure something out^^.
Matchingly I found a gorgeous
gown and a mermaid-style bag.

Mermaids have fascinated me since
ever and I like to imagine them
swimming through a tropical coral
reef, with long floating hair and
guarding sunken treasures on the
sea floor. Of course I like Disneys
Arielle, the Australian series
"H2O - Just add water" and the
admittedly rather sad story of the
little mermaid! See you soon,

Lilly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment