Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Basics

Top: Orsay, Earrings: Madonna, Bag: Mango (MNG)

Hi^^. I am happy that my new bag arrived today from ebay!
My first Mango bag was from Spain and eversince I like their
bags, because they are of good quality and easily match with
everything^^. The top is also new and I am in love with the
bright colour which reminds me of spring and beautiful
cherry blossoms! :)
Since last autumn I took a liking for turtlenecks and have quite
a few now. During the cold weather period I prefer them to
pullovers, because they are often to warm for me.
On Thursday a friend told me that she actually finds turtlenecks
ugly and I thought about her critique and decided that I will keep
wearing them, because they are just my favourite basic pieces!!

By the way I eat too many marzipan eggs (Easter is coming) and
I enjoy to listen to this song the whole day all and all over again:
'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga!

Lilly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment