Sunday, March 15, 2009

Green Day



Pullover, Earrings: H&M, Necklace: Vintage, Rose: Das Depot

Hi^^. Today it rained all day long -.-... but I was perfectly happy
nevertheless, because I waited weeks for this day to come!
Twice a year there is held a huge vintage market only for women
clothes in my city and of course I had to be there, too! Imagine a
hall full of tables with clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery in all kind
of colours, exited women, everywhere mirrors to check the outfit
and little changing rooms^^. In the first place it is a lot fun and
you get to chatter with other fashion-crazy girls and usually
you have the chance to hit upon a few bargains!
I bought about twelve treasures and I will show them piece by
piece. To make a start I was looking for something mint-coloured
and found this pullover. I hope to wear it soon (it is very thin and
I am catching colds too easily). Enjoy your Sunday evening and
see you soon, lovelies^^

Lilly

PS.: Note to myself: I have to find somebody to take pictures
of my whole outfit (not only portraits)... only that my favourite
candidate for this is currently to Scottland!

No comments:

Post a Comment