Friday, March 20, 2009

By the seaside

Earrings: Vintage (+ selfmade)

Hi^^. Today I altered the new earrings I introduced
yesterday! The seahorses have been removed and
they now form a pair themselves^^.
I love seahorses, therefore I browsed the net for
some seahorse accessories and here is what I
found:
(1: alternativeoutfitters.com, 2: nauticalia.com,
3: ebay(.de)shop:schmuckwerkehanau,
4: silver charm by thomas sabo, 5: by potterybarn, 6: artistgifts.com)

We celebrated the official beginning of spring in my
country today and I went out for some iced
coffee in the spring sun (but afterwards I wasn't
only frozen from outside, but also from the inside^^).
I wish I could have those golden sandals...awww.
Obviously I love marine designs :)
Lilly
Sandals by Il Sandalo

No comments:

Post a Comment