Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moi je joue



Hi^^!
My friend F surprised me by asking me to
join him and his friends to go to the disco. (Turned
out that they needed somebody to drive them...
men!!). The idea of driving with a foreign car about
50 km there and back during the night scared me
immensely. Let me explain: I hold a driver's license,
but no car on my own and therefore I did not move
a car for over a year! So we spend the whole afternoon
driving about in his car^^ (with him giving constantly
comments about women and driving). But it helped
and I am happy that I regained my self-confidence in
this matter!

I love the song "Moi je joue" by Brigitte Bardot,
it is so bright and happy and makes you want to
sing along!^^ I would like to share the advertising
video for the perfume 'Miss Dior Cherie' with you,
because it was directed by Sofia Coppola (she also
did Marie Antoinette). The scenes are excellent
day dream material^^- Life is beautiful!
See you soon,

Lilly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment