Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love Angel Music Baby

Gwen Stefani, pop singer and designer of L.A.M.B.
Collection of little spring presents

Hi^^. Friday I am invited to a little sleep over party at my
friend M's house, so what would be better than bringing
a cute little plushy sheep as small present?! (The sheepy still lacks a prober ribbon, but I'll see to that...). Along with it I chose
a card with marguerites and some tea candles with strawberry
aroma.
At the beginning of this week I catched a cold due to a
sudden weather change and I am still not well enough
to try on my new lipstick without seriously contaminating
it ;)). Hopefully it fades quickly!
Related to sheep I remembered that Gwen Stefani has a brand
called L.A.M.B. (=Love Angel Music Baby). Her creations and
video outfits are really glamorous! Among her songs I love:
Lilly^^

No comments:

Post a Comment