Friday, May 1, 2009

Blissful Memories I

One of the roses we got as presents^^.


Hi^^. Last weekend I went to see my family and I was happy to meet up with everybody! In the evening my mam and I celebrated the reunion with some prosecco and Italian pizza bread^^. Saturday morning my sister invited me to have brunch in a organic restaurant...thank you very much, my lovely! It was delicious and lateron my mam joined us for a cappuccino in the sun.

Lucky enough we were invited to the opening party of a local beauty salon that day. They had a stylish lavender interior and pink roses along with little cosmetics as give aways. My sis got black nail polish with silver powder and I a pink bubble bath candy (wild rose). Afterwards we were shopping and my finds are depicted below!

Sunday a special family celebration took place and we spent a wonderful day together eating, talking and laughing. My mum chose a decoration in white/yellow tones and we had little roses everywhere. In the afternoon I could enjoy strawberry cake with whipped cream and mam's raspberry cream! Please enjoy the pictures and I am going to tell about the last two days of the little 'holiday' in the next post! Love, Lilly :)

New gymnastic shoes (H&M), eye shadow 'caribbean' (rossmann), this
seasons' Noa Noa catalogue and the pink bath candy^^


Sparkling Whine by First4Fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment