Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yummy!

A. and JS. (I love your necklace, A.!!)

Hi^^. Last Saturday we gathered all together to celebrate a belated birthday party for my friend A.! She went with her family to great lenghts to create a huge buffet for brunching in the kitchen with everything one could possibly wish for^^(strawberrys, croissants, white chocolate spread, mango, sweet rice, mousse au chocolat, vanilla sauce...just to mention my favourites). Altogether we were eight persons and we could not manage to finish the buffet! It was fun to meet up with everybody, we laughed a lot and A. prepared a special presentation with photos from the previous years of her life (great idea!). Dear A., thank you very much for your invitation, it was delicious and surely enjoyable for all of us!
Love, Lilly :)
PS.: At some point A. made me wear a white vintage lace blouse that reminds me of gothic lolitas or even a pirate princess^^. And not to mention her necklace! I wish I could have one comparable to her's in white...any suggestions where I can get it?

A. and Lilly at the party :): Black'n'White

A close-up of A.'s lace blouse (very gothic lolitaish^^).

No comments:

Post a Comment