Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meeeoooww

A beautiful mobile bag, designed by my friend DH.

Hi^^. Today we took the special pictures I talked about in the last post, but I won't get them before Monday evening, because they were taken with somebody else's camera. But I promise to upload them^^. My topic today is: Meeeooow!! I love cats! They are cute and wild, elegant and cuddly and there is always something mysterious about their appearance! My friend D. designed the mobilebag above and additionally she is a true cat mother: She raises little pedigree cats by herself, which means an unimaginable effort with every newborn kitten! I think the breed is 'Sacred Birman'. They are rather rare and all of them have crystal blue eyes!! Now imagine a cute fluffy fur ball with two huge blue eyes...you just have to love them at the very first sight!^^The sweet ones below belong to her! Meeeoooowww!!!
Love, Lilly :)

"Do you like me?Meow?"-Ahh, I cannot think clearly when I look into such eyes!!

They look like little angels fallen from heaven^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment