Friday, May 29, 2009

Secret smile

"Beauty does not exist anywhere but in your heart and mind."(P.Skye)

Hi^^. I found these beautiful portraits just now and I absolutely adore them! My favourite is the girl with the umbrella. But each of them has her own unique beauty and I admire how the photographer managed to catch it. It always makes me happy when I see somebody secretly smiling or bursting into laughter unexpectedly!^^Source: Oxford Comma.
I am feeling embarrassed to apologize again for my absence...but the bloggers under you might consent that daily life sometimes just takes over, if you have to write exams or receiving guests and going on trips (or all together). For 'Lillys Garden' I am now planning new posts and I will be delighted to embrace summer soon (it is getting warmer every day!!)^^.
Please enjoy the sun everybody and until soon!
Lilly :)
This is my favourite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment