Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blissful Memories II

From left: My sis bf M., my sis A., my brother E. and across: my bro M.

Hi everyone^^. Today still more pictures and memories of my stay with my family. On Monday I went window-shopping with my mam and she bought me a turquoise wallet and a blue ring (which both will be shown another time). We had ice cream twice (up to that day I couldn't imagine to eat two sundae (strawberry and chocolate) in a single day! In the evening we enjoyed beer with grapefruit taste and went to bed early^^. On Tuesday we cooked my favourite meal together: dumplings with fungal sauce - delicious!!!. In the afternoon still another visit to the ice cream parlour with two of my brothers and finally I left in the early evening hours for my home city. Kisses to all my beloved ones, I enjoyed the time and can't wait to return in late summer!
Love, Lilly :) - PS.: The pictures are from the family celebration.

Cool sunglasses you two^^!! (E. & A.)

Close up: I love their outfits and cool posing^^.

Same day: Bro E. dirtbiking in his suit.

Dessert on Sunday: Ice cream, passion fruit and pralines.

Last but not least: Lillys outfit (dress: vintage, bolero: tally weijl, shoes: c&a, earrings: orsay, necklace: a present).

No comments:

Post a Comment