Sunday, May 31, 2009

White Sunday

Lilly in white at the river^^

Hi^^. We celebrated Whit Sunday today (we call it differently, so me dressing completely in white was utterly coincidental!). The sun was shining and I met up with my friend D. in the city to have some strawberry yoghurt ice in a little ice cream parlour. Later we took a walk alongside the river and shoot the pictures you can see in this post! One of her kittens has a sore eye, but I hope it will be happy and sound soon again! In the evening I watched the movie Matrix (1999) for the first time and I am very impressed! Keanu Reeves is so handsome....mmm^^. I am looking forward to see the next part! What an enjoyable Sunday!
Love, Lilly :))

Outfit: (Top: NYer, pants: betty barclay, bag: esprit, bracelet: hm, earrings: orsay)

D's fashion theme was Africa - I love it! Take a look at the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment