Thursday, April 9, 2009

Advanced Style

top: H&M, pullover: edc by esprit, necklace: a present

Better view of the knitted top

Hi^^. Today's outfit is maybe my new favourite outfit...I love to wear it with jeans or skirts and ballerinas. Finally I found a way how to post more than a mere portrait, but I am still not content. There must be a more effective method, leading to better pictures^^. I tried to cook a thai red curry for lunch yesterday, but the result wasn't "postable" (I have still to practise cooking a lot...). Moreover, I stumbled upon a most extraordinary blog: Advanced Style. It features fashionable old ladies and gentleman! Good idea, I never saw something like it before! Today I took many new pictures, I can't wait to share them with you soon!
Lilly :)
Amazing outfit by Advanced Style

No comments:

Post a Comment