Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paradise Sunday

Lilly and H.(right) in the park (Lillys dress+sunglasses:
vintage, bolero: tally weijl)


Hi^^. Finally here are the wonderful pictures we took on Easter Sunday in the local park. My friend H. invited me over for an Easter brunch together with her friend J. I brought a strawberry curd, sparkling whine and some croissants! We had a delicious late breakfast and decided to relax in the park in the afternoon. In the evening we chattered and danced through the rooms to old party hits^^. So this was a unconventional Easter, but I enjoyed it more than ever. Thank you H., it was so much fun! :) On Easter Monday I slept in and went to a swimming lake in the afternoon to lay in the sun (the water was still to cold for swimming). I hope you like the pictures^^

Lilly :)
I love her gorgeous white outfit! (The skirt is from Portugal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment