Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kiss kiss...fall in love

Lovely picture by .craig

Hi^^. Last Friday I had a funny experience: in my city there is a custom, that all men or women who are not married at their thirtieth birthday, have to sweep either the stairs or the doorknob of the local church, surrounded by celebrating relatives and friends. I was waiting for my friends KV. and KS. and suddenly two men approached me, asking if I would save their friend from sweeping the stairs! Have a guess how it is done... you have to kiss the person, like in a fairy-tale! In the end I stepped up the stairs and kissed him on the cheek, so he was finally released^^. The crowd applauded and everyone was happy. (Did I already mention that he had to wear a top hat, green flippers and a penguin suit?!).
Love, Lilly :)

PS.: A Japanese Video I like ("Kiss kiss fall in love") by Chieko Kawabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment