Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Hi :). Heartily I hope that everybody spent nice Easter holidays! I was so busy that I could not post during the last days, but I will upload the new pictures and everything in the following days!
On Saturday I went into the city to buy fruit for a fruit salad and tried to find some new trainers for gymnastics, but could not find any suitable. In the evening I met up with my friends K., S. and D. to visit the local easter fair to enjoy pizza and some sugared pastries. The weather was still warm, so we decided to sit in a beer garden and watch the sunset. I hope we can go back there soon together with all friends that were missing today!
Lilly :)
D. (left) and Lilly (vest: h&m, jeans+bag: esprit, shoes: graceland,
shirt: phillip russel, belt+sunglasses: vintage)

Apples fot the fruit salad (their cultivar is "Red Prince"^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment