Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shop until you drop^^

Rebecca returning from the sales

Hi^^. Yesterday evening I have been to the cinema, and probably you already have an idea which movie I chose...Confessions of a Shopaholic!!
To be honest I did not exspect a deep storyline, I was prepared for some joyful (fashionable) entertainment...but I got really surprised! You just love Rebecca Bloomwood (played by a stunning Isla Fisher) from the beginning, because she is such a happy whirlwind and totally the type of person that messes up without intention (so there were lots of funny situations^^).
You get a glimpse of her extraordinary style by the pictures below. I learned that the outfits have been combined by famous Patricia Field (who styled the outfits for Sex and the City!). I recommend watching it, because this heart-warming movie made me laugh and nearly cry alike.
Lilly :)

PS.: Notice that there is an anonymous "shopping addicted"-group portrayed in the movie and Rebecca has to attend the meetings. Never heard of something like it before, but it is so much fun when they try to overcome their shopping addiction!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment