Friday, April 3, 2009

Cherry Blossom Girl

My favourite spring blossoms
A clear blue sky!
Blouse: Benetton, Shirt+Earrings: Orsay

Hi^^. I waited weeks for it to happen: the cherry trees are blooming now! Every tree is like a sweet dream of candy floss and fairy-tales^^. To take these pictures I nearly missed my bus!
In the evening I met with my friends at our friend S's house to enjoy pizza and to watch DVDs. We saw (Hoodwinked!, 2005) and the German film (The Pharmacist, 1997). The latter was very eccentric and rather bizarre, but I liked it! If you get the chance to watch this movie, don't hesitate! Thank you A, my dear, for the delicious muffins!
The other picture shows my outfit for the evening: clearly a cherry blossom theme^^. Especially I love the new blouse with the printed roses, which I bought at the fashion market (16/03/09). Everything around was combined to match it.
Spring is finally here...yeaaah^^

Lilly :)

PS.: You can find the 'true' cherry blossom girl here.

No comments:

Post a Comment