Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Night fever

Lilly and D. (I love your top!), (Lil's outfit: shirt: tally weijl, necklace: a present, earrings: madonna)

Hi^^. Today I have been very busy organising, because I am going to see my family this weekend!! I can't bring my laptop, but I'll try to post from there, too. So excited to see everyone!!^^(And looking forward for the outfits my sister and I decided to wear). On last Saturday I finally got to wear my new pink top^^. Together with D. I went to the party and were happy to meet up there with my friends JC. and KV.! It was so crowded that we could barely dance, but the music was great! Let's go together another time!
Love,
Lilly :)

PS.: My current favourite song: One step at a time by Jordin Sparks!

Lilly with JC. and D. (Great night out, girls!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment