Saturday, April 4, 2009

Push the button

Jewellery by itsalovelycake

On my weekly way to the supermarket, I stopped by at a huge shopping center to check out their haberdashery. I was still looking for something to add to my current craft project (s. 30/03/09). There were so many different and inspiring things, I had to force myself out of the department after nearly half an hour of rummaging. A soft pink feather boa catched my eye and I had to gather all my willpower together to leave it were it was^^. Additionally I saw some gorgeous multicoloured buttons, but I didn't dare to take a picture! I will definitely have to create something with cute buttons. And look at the pictures to see what I already found at the net!
This evening I am going out with my friends JC and D, so I have to hurry up now to get ready! The outfit will be posted tomorrow (after I am able to open my eyes again^^)!
Love,

Lilly :))

Necklace
+ earrings
also by
itsalovelycake

No comments:

Post a Comment