Monday, April 6, 2009

Let it shine

Beautiful anemones near a stream course

Hi everybody^^. After waking up on Sunday, I decided to visit our local park to enjoy the spring sun. I was delighted to find everything already blooming! Certainly I have to go there more often! I took a walk through the rather huge area and rested later on a bench to have some marvelous ice cream. It was my first time trying out ice cream from Ben & Jerrys and I find that the cookie pieces are yummy^^. At the lake you can rent little boats to row on the waterways through the park! I am impatient to come here with my friends in summer to have a splashy little pirate naval battle in the boats :). I wish everyone a fabulous day!

Lilly :)Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Pink rhododendrons in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment