Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm just more



Hi^^. What a lovely day! We had perfect spring weather and I was lucky enough to rediscover a band I used to love when I was a teenager :). It's a german girl group called 'Wonderwall' and their songs are so beautiful, I cannot properly describe how they make me feel^^. I postet their best video (suitable for spring!!), but my favourite song is this one: Just more. I had to sing it all and all over again the whole evening :)). In the morning I went to church (Good Friday) and later on I went into the park to see how many plants already bloom^^. For lunch I tried to cook pancakes with strawberry squish and whipped cream, but it turned out to be a complete disaster, because I was lacking a tool to turn the pancakes over (Is there at least anything I can do right in the kitchen??). They were supposed to look like this:

by myrecipes.com

Besides, I wrote Easter greeting cards to my lovelies, for I cannot see them during the holiday! Hopefully they will arrive in time! Be happy everyone^^
Lilly :)
Happy Easter!! (click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment