Thursday, October 29, 2009

Desirable

D.e.s.i.r.a.b.l.e. (no further comment necessary)!

Hi everyone^^, today my friend Susu came over for tea and we enjoyed rooibos wild cherry tea and little chocolate pralines...I love tea time with friends!! My favourite cup has a heart-shaped handle (I'll show it to you another time). The day before yesterday I went shopping and found some new interiour pieces at The Depot which I am craving for. I favour their products immensly, so probably I would need several apartments to realize all the ideas that just pop up in front of my inner eye...let's see if you feel the same inspiration! I love,love,love this lavender pillow with the glittering sequins and the cute little birds. Currently they do not fit into my furnishing, so I am still happy to glance at them^^. I wish everyone a wonderful day!
Love, Lilly :D

SONG: Colbie Caillat - REALIZE

Give those butterflys shelter at your beloved home!A very stylish blossom - fits eventually also in an outfit?Don't surprise them or they might just fly away!

Pictures: Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment