Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to the fairy fair

Spinning around...I don't feel like coming down^^ (Kylie)

Hi! I am always looking forward to go to the autumn fair! We did so on Saturday evening and I am glad that we were lucky enough to avoid getting smashed by the crowd (let's say more or less). During the night it is even more exciting, all the blinking lights, the music, laughing people and so many different smells of food! Thanks to everyone for coming and let's keep having fun like that. On one occasion I managed to get sugar powder all over me...geez. At least the others enjoyed my snowman disguise. Before that, I got my face all sticky with chocolate strawberrys...having me around appears to be sometimes entertaining. Lovely rest of the weekend to all of you!

Kiss, Lilly :D

PS: In terms of individuality protection, please contact me if anyone of you guys fancy to have a pink pair of sunglasses! XD

Lilly (bonnet from HM) with KR. and AH.

More evening fair fun carousels...

My sweetheart JS!^^

I wanna take a ride!!

AH, S., SH and Diane having fun.

Aww...more chocolate fruits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment