Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Palm Springs

Hehe...some tropical holiday feeling!!

Hi!! I am so happy today, which seems strange, because I fighted with a headache all day, but now all is fine! I cordially thank my Grandmam for taking these outfit pics (she had a hard time with the digital camera!). The earrings are special to me, they remind me of a certain certain happening *-*. I invented many new things on my blog: Only recently a brandnew header (which I love dotingly)! How do you like it? I joined twitter (decided to give it a try), feedburner (what I still try to figure out throughly) and BlogLovin' (is excellent if you are looking for specific blog inspiration). And last but not least, I joined happily IFB - The Independent Fashionbloggers (as mentioned before here). I am always in search of new blog inspiration, so let me now if I could enhance LillysGarden more!

Love, Lilly :D

PS: I am reading all comments and I always take time to answer them, please be a little patient!

Lilly wears: (top HM, shirt+tights CA, jeans skirt vintage, boots varese, earrings orsay).

Close-up on my favourite earrings^^('the white pearly ones').

No comments:

Post a Comment