Monday, October 5, 2009

Redblooded woman

Never leave a girl...
...unattended......with a camera!!

Above: Lilly playing around, in a desperate try to get a decent outfit picture (let's face it, didn't work out)! Luckily I found somebody else to take a proper picture, it will be upcoming this week. The cardigan is from zero, the shawl is a present that my sister A. brought back from France! I like red. It looks...well, regal. I like the colourful fringe of this shawl! Coincidentally I missed my film (ok, I messed up with my memo book) and went out with my friends instead. We've been to an Irish pub and I had hot chocolate and an Irish flag (euww!!). Only a few days ago I told my close friends about my blog, so we were discussing about blogging in general. Diane already started her own and my friend AH. thought about writing again, too. Inspiring other people makes me happy^^.
Love to all of you,
Lilly :)

Song: Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment