Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The exotic paradise

Source Adress: 150 Varick Street, New York (NY) 10013.

Hi^^!! Today I am treating you with insights into a most inspiring club: The New York Greenhouse. I read about it in the current JOLIE issue and was captivated by the view! Growing plants covering a whole wall is cutting-edge. Did I already mention that they are focusing on eco-sustainable management? You get a feeling like you are part of some "How we are going to live in the future"-TV shows. Or more like a combination from a relaxed cocktail-club and a stylish garden greenhouse? Now I fantasize to design such a café on my own...there have to be blooming and fragrant orchids everywhere and a little waterfall inside...with a name like "The Exotic Paradise"? One can dream^^...What do you think? Would you like to go there ?
Lovely greetings,

Lilly :D

imagine me dancing around:
SONG: Agnes - Release me

No comments:

Post a Comment