Monday, October 26, 2009

Royal Kitten

Hello my lovelies^^. Thank God for inventing coffee, it really was my life saver today...woke up to late and had to skip breakfast at all *sob*. And if it please could stop raining? Admittedly my brand new umbrella had its premiere (guess the colour...100 points for everyone who thought: "She's not up to violet again, is she?"). So today an outfit post! Thanks to my friend FJ. who took the pictures (let's say more or less voluntarily^^). During the weekend I made an new friend called Cookie (I want a sweet name like that!). The season requires that I well-behaved take my vitamine C every day to stay out of the major common cold epidemic these days...let's hope it helps! What do you do to prevent colds and stay healthy? I better get back to work now...

Love, Lilly :D

SONG: Leona Lewis - Better in time

(Lilly wears: dress GAP, lace shirt Only, tights CA, heels marco tozzi, bag budapest, bracelet HM, black earrings Six (not visible)).


One can guess where I have that bag from XDD...love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment