Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shopping analysis I

Lilly with her new lilac shawl at CA.

My shopping outfit: boots: varese, cardigan+tights: ca, jacket: orsay, skirt+shawl: vintage.

Hi everyone^^. Heavens, I cannot walk anymore...shopping requires good fitness conditions! Finally I was able to start my long-awaited fashion trip! It was kinda crowded (as always on Saturdays), but I got to see all shops and I am profundly happy with the pieces I found. I bought the shawl in the first photo and the white dress below. Unfortunately (but naturally) I cannot drag everything home that I fancy. What appeals to you most?
Love, Lilly :D

I was instantly enamored with this top (dress?) and can't wait to go dancing with it! (H&M)
Black uniform jacket, seen by Avanti.

White top with metallic applications, seen by New Yorker.

Navy-blue skirt, seen by H&M.

PS.: Did you ever notice that those changing cabins have a really weird light? My face is unintendly shaded like in a B-Horror movie...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment