Friday, October 16, 2009

Slowly drifting into a peaceful breeze

Hi! I will be off for the weekend, catching the train early this morning. And geez...I stayed up to long this nite and was to confused to pack my suitcase properly. New episodes of 'Cold Case' (I love Lily!) and 'Medium' kept me in suspense. I hope to return with lots of fashion pictures and to have fun, of course (Baby, it's weekend!). I love to travel on the train. Usually I buy a fashion magazine, but I keep glancing dreamily at the landscape and listen to my thoughts. I am excited to see the cities, villages, forests, bridges, mountains and lakes flowing past me like an endless picture stream. Traveling is not for the sake of arriving anywhere, but just to feel that you are moving through the world...Enjoy your weenkend, too! Do you like to be on the train?
Lovely greetings from LillysGarden,
Lilly :D

SONG: Christina Aguilera - Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment