Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shopping analysis II

I fancy this brown blazer, seen by Avanti.

Hello to everyone^^. Here we go, after a very very rainy Sunday with many cups of fruit tea and dried apricots, let's have a look at some more favoured pieces I found during my shopping tour yesterday! Which one is your favourite? What do you think of the dress with the houndstooth design? I am really into it, but I'm not 100% sure that the pattern suits me...I wish a lovely Sunday and a good start into the new week to everyone!
Love, Lilly :D

Occupying my thoughts: minidress with houndstooth, seen by New Yorker.
This naval-pullover reminded me of Coco Chanel, seen by H&M.Dark-turquoise coloured wool dress - optimal for winter!, seen by Avanti.
I want it!!- Lilac argyle-pullover, seen by New Yorker.
Silver-grey wool dress with pompoms, seen by CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment