Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kiss no Frog, except Mr. Campbell!



Please meet Mr. Campbell! I found him at a shop during a dry and cloudy afternoon and when I picked him up he whispered that he wants to go home with me. Now he took his place at my office desk and observes me quietly and curiously at work. I decided to take my new companion to the beach and show him the sea. He assured me politely that he honours my efforts deeply, but he would prefer the tropical rainforest over every other place.



Song: 365 - Aura Dione









The photographer expressed his fear at this point, that after a kiss Mr. Campbell would turn into a prince and we would both fall off that rock, haha.



Behind me is the coastline of Jordan. Lilly wears: tshirt by local aquarium (with a lionfish!!), shorts+shoes hm, sunglasses primark.





I have to add, that he kindly informed me that his true name is Agalychnis callidryas (which sounds very much like a prince), nevertheless he appreciates 'Mr. Campbell' due to its simplicity. I am sure we'll become friends in no time ;). Have awonderful Thursday everyone!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment