Thursday, May 13, 2010

Peek into an Israeli Fashion Mag =)

My abilities to read Hebrew are still developing... so for now I feel nearly like an analphabet, when I try to read a magazine! I found this magazine and took some impressions out for you. Are you looking for your own pirate ship or did you ever see the cutest washing machine in the world?



Many people here have extra curly hair (adorable!!).



Reminds me of the Black Pearl...yaay for Pirate jewellery!



Be you-nique...okay. This ad directly aimed at every fashionista's heart who already has everything and seeks for the perfect possibility to endulge herself with an extra washing machine for her beloved treasures! by smeg.



Scarlett Johansson for the Mango campaign 2010!



Can you spot the pink Kitchen Aid (c) on the left?? I want!! Also love the rest of this kitchen.



There will be more Israeli fashion campaigns soon! Lots of work for today... Lovely Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment