Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shopping Blues #2

Night blue cocktail dress with black dotted lace.

We just suffered a small electrical power outage and I have been busy all morning to fix it... or at least trying to find the source of the problem. Now it is working again (without any apparent reason from outside...) - the question is just how long... So far to my weekend...it really messed up with my schedule for today!Anyways, it is getting hotter and hotter here every day (we do not have a thermometer at work, presumably because nobody really wants to know the exact degree of torment *lol*). I am still looking for a wedding dress and for other summer dresses. I found a very stylish store called Renoir(?), where they sell all the cute dresses in this post. Let's see what we got:

~ By the way, they don't have mirrors in their (indeed very narrow) changing cabins, so I did my best to catch the design either way. What about the poor fashion bloggers in Israel?! How are we supposed to work under these conditions?? :) ~

Here we have a dream in turquoise with lace and in a very soft fabric - my personal No.1!♥ The jewellery I already bought here would match perfectly.

WOW! I mean, come on, this dress outstands everything that H&M produced this year for the Garden Collection. Beautiful pattern and delicate volants! We want... ♥♥♥

And last but not least I was still looking for a dress with blue roses (like the one here). The reason why I did not initially let them all wrap up and run out of the shop like the happiest girl in the world? Each of them costs between 80 to 100 Euros... and I feel so guilty when I think of all the dresses in my closet (one a rainy Sunday in the future I should take the time to count them... or better not). Sooo, which means that I have some very good options now, but I am still not content. The wedding is next month, so I'll be busy finding something appropriate!
For now, I'll go to check the electricity again...!
Wonderful Saturday to you!♥
Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment